Females naturally revert to body language which lessens our credibility, presence and charisma in comparison to men who tend to engage in much more powerful non-verbal. As your female student’s transition into adulthood it is important that they have an understanding of how nonverbal factors affect their credibility and authority for their future success. Deeply rooted in science, they will leave the session with actual practical steps to increase their charisma, presence and influence which is useful in every aspect of their lives.
- The importance of power body language
- The role of posture and eye contact in creating a powerful impression.
- Convey nonverbal confidence, warmth, respect and interest
- Convey nonverbal credibility and authority with our vocal power
- Learn how to make a fantastic first impression every time